Wednesday 3 April 2013

break from the present

 Hi,

 I am taking   a break from the present job at LORC  and will return end 2014. In my stint at lakeshore I learned and practised orthopedics to the best of my ability with a team of colleagues  who pushed me further, with staff who took great care of my patients and help collect data and gave critical contribution to improve our quality of care.  Thank you team it was a pleasure working with you and hope to in future. I am sure what we started together,  will be taken up  higher by all of you.
 
 
Any cases mailed  will be replied on the blog without naming the sender unless mentioned.. If you don't want to please mention in the mail. I am not sure whether I will be able to upload cases from the new place i work in oman. Thanks for all the comments and hope at least some of the blogs were useful

jacob

1 comment:

  1. A great loss to patients of course, but a bigger loss to young surgeons who could benefit from the fellowship. One can become a good surgeon by good training, but to become a better individual you need something more. I believe Dr Jacob fits into both classes. Best wishes sir. Hitesh Gopalan

    ReplyDelete